Terms & Conditions
- When ordering and making a payment you are deemed to have accepted our Terms and Conditions.
- Beer Box Shop is a trading name of Drinks Packaging Ltd.
- Beer Box Shop reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time. Your continued use of this site and the Online Store after changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of the changes to these Terms.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling.
- We aim to ensure the prices shown on our Online Store are correct. In the event that an error does occur, we will make every effort to contact you to confirm if you would like to proceed with the order at the correct price.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or replace products in our Online Store without notice. Merchandise prices and specifications are also subject to change without notice.
- Beer Box Shop will not be held responsible for any loss, consequential loss or damage to any individual or business which may have occurred from the use (or misuse) of any product or any information contained on this website.
- We cannot accept responsibility for delivery failure if you provide an incorrect address and postal code or incorrect contact telephone number. Please check this information when placing your order.
- Your order needs to be checked carefully on arrival to ensure it is correct.
- We offer a next day delivery service on all orders placed before 01:00 p.m although we cannot guarantee this service.
- Upgraded delivery options are available on request that can be guaranteed, although additional charges will apply.
- If receiving pallet deliveries it is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that there is someone available to take delivery. If delivery is attempted but there is no one available to accept delivery, a full re-delivery cost will be charged.
- In the event of an order being returned to Drinks Packaging Ltd as a result of the customer not being available to accept delivery on the first or subsequent attempts or if suitable and accurate delivery instructions are not provided, we can offer two possible resolutions.
- We can either refund the order less the original cost of delivery, any collection charges that may have been incurred, a 10% restocking and packaging fee along with the value of any damage to the product incurred during the failed delivery attempt, unless otherwise organised by Drinks Packaging Ltd.
- Delivery can be rearranged, however, the customer must for pay for a second attempt in full, unless otherwise organised by Drinks Packaging Ltd.
Cancellations of orders
- We will cancel your order and refund any payment providing that cancellation is within 14 days of placing your order and that all goods are returned in good condition, unopened and sealed as required by the Consumer Protection from Distance Selling Regulations 2000 (as amended).
- To cancel orders, call us on 01538 528181 or email us at email@example.com. You may also write a letter to us using the following mailing address Beer Box Shop, 9 Prince Street Business Park, Prince Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 6DB.
- Refunds will be made within 14 days from the date of cancellation.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the goods are correctly repackaged and safely returned at their own expense.
- We can arrange collection but charges will apply.
- Payment can only be made using credit/debit cards through Sage Pay.
- Card payments are made through a secure server, via Sage Pay. Beer Box Shop does not store our customer’s financial details. Your personal details are not passed to any third party.
- Your payment will appear as Drinks Packaging Ltd on your bank/credit card statement.
- Payment will be taken at the time of ordering.
VAT Tax & Prices
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT at the current rate.
- Goods may be returned within 14 days of delivery if you are not satisfied for whatever reason. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the goods are correctly repackaged and safely returned to the address below.
Drinks Packaging Ltd T/A Beer Box Shop
9 Prince Street Business Park
- All goods must be in a re-saleable condition and must not have ink stamps, labels etc applied.
- The cost of returns in entirely the customer’s responsibility unless otherwise agreed.
- If incorrect goods are received, it is the customer's duty to inform ourselves (Drinks Packaging Ltd) within 48 hours as outlined above. We will exchange or refund products dependant on which is the most mutually agreeable resolution for both the customer and ourselves (Drinks Packaging Ltd).
- If goods are ordered incorrectly or no longer required, it is the customers responsibility to arrange safe return of the goods. Upon safe return of the goods to ourselves (Drinks Packaging Ltd) we will then issue a refund less the original cost of delivery, any collection charges that may have been incurred, 10% restocking and packaging fee along with the value of any damage to the product that may be incurred during the return process, unless otherwise organised by ourselves (Drinks Packaging Ltd).
- In the event of ourselves (Drinks Packaging Ltd) arranging the return of incorrect or no longer required goods, the cost of the return will also be deducted from the refund along with other charges outlined above.
- If you receive your products in a poor condition please inform us immediately by calling 01538 528181 or by using the contact details on your invoice. You may also write a letter to us using the same mailing address stated above.
- Refunds will be given to the customer within 14 days of your delivery.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. For further information on such rights speak to your Local Authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
- Beer Box Shop shall not be liable for the failure to fulfil any terms of any transaction governed by these conditions of sale if fulfilment has been delayed, hindered or prevented by any circumstances whatsoever which is not directly within its control such as, but not exclusively, Act of God, Government regulation or order, fire, theft, flood, strike, riot, insurrection, war, national emergency, power shortage, pandemic, terrorist activity.
- Beer Box Shop are not liable for breach of these conditions for any loss or liability arising from circumstances of force majeure.
These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. Our failure to enforce a right does not amount to waiver of it.